Currently we are looking for a Front-End Software Engineer (AngularJS) for our Dnipro office to make the team even stronger.
As a Front-End Software Engineer, you will be working on next-gen fleet management mobile applications for one of the largest transportation services companies in the world.
The initial project will be creating mobile app dedicated to driving/idle time management for truck drivers. You will be working as part of EPAM’s agile team, communicating with onsite team. As part of your daily work, you will work with geolocation, low-power blue tooth (BLE), on-board diagnostics (OBD) and iBeacon technologies.
Project technologies and tools
- AngularJS 1.6.4
- Webpack 2
- Karma + Jasmine (Unit testing)
- Develop front-end user stories, which may include investigations, negotiations on the design, non-trivial solutions
- Become a key person on the project and be responsible for implementing new front-end features with a team
- Design and develop large-scale applications
- Actively perform code review
- 2+ years’ experience working on a Front-end position
- HTML5, CSS3
- Intermediate (B1) level of English
Nice to have
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- Partial grant of the cost of certification
- English classes with native speaker (certified English teachers)