Currently we are looking for an Associate User Experience Designer for our Hong Kong office to make the team even stronger.
EPAM recruits exceptionally talented people who have a passion for and take pride in their work and are perfectionists in what they do.
The Associate Designer role within EPAM’s Experience Design team provides outstanding experience for an entry-level designer to learn all aspects of digital and product design. He or she will support Designers and Art Directors from beginning to end on large-scale projects. They will also assist with general design team needs, as well as with presentation support for the EPAM sales team. The right candidate is collaborative, professional, positive, and highly motivated to learn. This individual will be joining a large but tight-knit team: big egos and spotlight seekers need not apply!
- Produce production assets, style guides, PowerPoint presentations, infographics, data visualizations, icons, etc. for projects and internal needs/presentation prep
- Collaborate closely with other members of the design team
- Meet deadlines and work with Art Directors and design leadership to understand and prioritize workload and build time management skills
- Receive and respond to constructive feedbacks from Senior Designers, Art Directors and design leadership
- Contribute to team culture by attending events and sharing information about design topics and trends
- BFA/BA/BS in Design, Interactive Media, Art or related field (or other formal training)
- 0-2 years of professional studio/agency experience (interactive agency experience is preferred)
- Competence in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Sketch
- Knowledge of motion design or video editing is a plus
- Ability to build upon an existing design of a product or application with close oversight from Art Directors and design leadership
- Strong attention to detail and ability to perform design QA
- Strong portfolio demonstrating a unique aesthetic and solid visual design skills
- Strong communication skills
- Commitment to gaining new skills and regularly seeking inspiration and ideas