Currently we are looking for a talented Associate Creative Director for our Hong Kong office to make the team even stronger.
EPAM recruits exceptionally talented people who have a passion for and take pride in their work and are perfectionists in what they do.
EPAM partners with the world’s leading companies to imagine, design and engineer software and customer experiences that transform businesses. As a senior leader within EPAM’s Experience Design team, the Associate Creative Director plays a key role in helping to shape and define the design solutions that we bring to our clients. He or she also takes responsibility for important aspects of design team management, including direct oversight of more junior design professionals. The right candidate is collaborative, experienced, professional, and highly motivated to constantly up their design game, and that of the team that they work with. This individual will be joining a large but tight-knit team: big egos and spotlight seekers need not apply!
- Work with project leadership to plan approach, overall timelines, and deliverables for projects
- Play a key role in driving team culture by being a source of knowledge, a planner of events, and a consistent and compelling voice who helps shape the team’s design ethos and POV
- BFA/BA/BS in Design, Interactive Media, Art or related field (or other formal training)
- 10+ years of professional studio/agency experience (interactive agency experience is a must)
- 3+ years in a creative/design leadership role within an interactive agency
- Advanced knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Sketch
- Ability to motivate a diverse team of designers and Art Directors at varying levels of professional and design maturity
- Innovative and contemporary design approach with a strong portfolio that reflects a depth and breadth of experience
- Unique design voice and the ability to help more junior designers find and express theirs
- Solid understanding of the design process, and how it fits in to an experience design approach that includes content strategy, user experience and front and back-end development
- Significant experience estimating projects and contributing to scopes of work and other pre-sales documents
- Natural collaborator who seeks opportunities to include members of other teams
- Strategic thinker who can remain focused on the bigger picture while managing a team that is focused on the day-to-day
- Strong communication skills that extend from internal team to client-facing
- Ability to articulate and sell creative concepts
- Strong partner to other Experience Design leads (UX, Content Strategy) as well as to Client Services and Project Management leads
- Empathetic and inclusive
- Naturally solution-oriented and able to quickly adapt and offer ideas as project needs change