Big Data Engineer DescriptionJob #: 18717
Currently we are looking for a Big Data Engineer for our Minsk office to make the team even stronger.
EPAM invites talented and ambitious engineers to become part of our Big Data Solution Practice.
We are looking for people with strive for self-development who are keen on data science and eager to work with Big Data tools and frameworks, NoSQL databases and cutting-edge technologies.
- Work on high-quality architecture and implementation design, collaborating with the customer, system/business analysts and onshore architects
- 3+ years' experience in Java or Scala
- Experience with Big Data (Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.)
- Extensive experience building scalable, high-performance distributed systems, systems that deal with large data volumes, n-tier, client/server, cluster and load balanced architectures, web applications
- Experience working in agile continuous integration/DevOps paradigm and toolset (JIRA, Git, TDD, Test Automation, Jenkins)
- Solid technical English
- Linux experience
Nice to have
- Knowledge of AWS, Azure
- Working experience with scripting languages – Bash, Python, Groovy
- Machine learning experience
- Innovative solutions delivery to the world’s digital changes
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Engineering, corporate and social events
- Social package: professional & soft skills trainings, medical & family care programs, sports
- Free English classes
- Flexible working schedule