Currently we are looking for an experienced and motivated Senior .NET Developer for our Minsk office to make the team even stronger.
We are building a greenfield solution to automate the search of person’s public records at court web sites. This solution will allow to search data on different web sites, analyze this information and provide the users with the analysis results.
The customer set us a task to provide them with an optimal solution, which will surpass by far other applications of that type and suit their needs in the best possible way. Thus, we a seeking a technologically advanced and passionate person, keen on coding and eager to improve the quality of the existing processes by offering the best practices in software engineering and using cutting-edge solutions.
Join our team. Let’s build something great together!
ABOUT THE CUSTOMER
Our customer is one of nation's leading providers of applicant screening and compliance solutions. With 27+ years of experience in the market, the company is focusing on developing, implementing and executing top-level products and processes, which allow its multiple clients from nearly every industry to continually attract and service the world's largest organizations and corporations.
- Write a high quality, testable code following clean code principles
- Be involved in building a proper solution for the customer and improving the quality of this solution by offering the best software development methodologies
- Work with more senior team members and help them in resolving their tasks; assign to them some sub-tasks from your own tasks
- Communicate with the customer on a regular basis to clarify business requirements
- Participate in regular demos, presentations, groomings, plannings with the customer
- 4+ years of experience in .NET development
- Strong knowledge of .NET
- Knowledge of ASP.NET MVC
- Experience in Web API
- Knowledge of AngularJS
- Good communication and problem solving skills
- Possibility to comply with customer’s needs
- Good understanding of the technology stack, getting things done attitude
- Ability to solve some architectural issues
- Intermediate (B1) level of spoken and written English
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Social package: medical care, sports, family care
- Free English classes
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events