Currently we are looking for a Salesforce Technical Leader/Solution Architect for our Minsk office to make the team even stronger.
EPAM Salesforce Practice is looking for a Salesforce Technical Leader/Solution Architect. You will work with business to gather business requirements, get root business needs, design and communicate a solution, breakdown features and estimate them. You will document the architectural design, lead a development process, and track changing requirements.
Our Salesforce team spread out in multiple locations in Belarus, India, Russia, and other. We are using agile methodologies and delivery innovative solutions based on industry and technology best practices. We work with different industries and delivery Salesforce solutions for retail, media, healthcare, finance, information services, and other industries.
- At least 4 years of the overall experience in Salesforce products
- At least 2 years of the production experience as a Technical/Team Leader
- Excellent documentation skills. Able to describe and document software architectures that are understandable by all technical stakeholders
- Identify and mitigate architecture related risks
- Proficient in creating diagrams in Visio or other graphical Tools
- Good communication skills, ability to bring strong opinions and constraints to a generally agreed solution design
- Advanced spoken and written English
Nice to have
- Software version control (GIT) and continuous integration
- University degree or equivalent level education in Computing or a related discipline
- Challenging and interesting projects
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Social package - medical care, sports, family care
- Free English classes and other trainings
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events