Currently we are looking for a tech-savvy Senior Test Automation Engineer in .NET for our Minsk office to make the team even stronger.
At EPAM, you will have the opportunity to increase your test automation skills, gain experience in the legal sphere, and help develop a top quality product that simplifies legal department management and makes workflows more efficient.
We are building a private cloud-hosted solution designed to streamline and organize the workflow of law departments. Our product provides the tools and data to allow users to organize their departments’ legal activities, while saving time and money.
ABOUT THE CUSTOMER
Our customer is a leading multinational mass media and information company that provides specialists with the intelligence, information, technology, and human expertise they need. They deliver top-tier solutions to professionals in the legal, financial, risk, tax, and accounting sectors and enable them to drive innovation and growth.
- Conduct automated and manual testing of new features and for our module; fix bugs
- Implement new and support existing tests
- Perform manual validation of functional requirements before tests automation
- Manage the defects and QA tasks
- Coordinate QA efforts with the EPAM development team and Scrum Master on the customer’s side
- Knowledge of Coded UI
- Experience in functional testing
- Good understanding of QA
- Ability to communicate and coordinate efforts with the EPAM development team
- Good communication and problem solving skills
- Good English communication skills
- Knowledge of Selenium is a plus
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Social package: medical care, sports, family care
- Free English classes
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events