You are sharp, driven and inquisitive. You are not afraid to take risks and grow by learning from mistakes. You let your voice be heard and love a good challenge. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a Contracts Negotiator. Scroll down to learn more about the position’s responsibilities and requirements.
EPAM is looking to hire an outstanding IT services contract specialist with strong customer relationship skills, who is a self-motivated, creative thinker. The candidate will work closely with in-house attorneys and business representatives, as well as interface with customers and other business partner representatives. Although the position will mostly be working on contracts in North America, it also may include international commercial work, as required. The work will primarily entail drafting and negotiating customer IT services contracts and occasionally other types of commercial contracts, as well as special projects and assignments from time to time. Our ideal candidate is someone with strong customer relationship skills and experience drafting and negotiating IT software services and IT outsourcing agreements, service level agreements, professional services agreements, and teaming agreements, as well as cloud/hosting services agreements and software licenses. Our ideal candidate is also a flexible self-starter who is comfortable taking initiative and leading deals.
Alternative locations: Conshohocken, PA and Philadelphia, PA. 2-3 times a week travels to Newtown will be required.
- Draft, negotiate and revise a wide variety of customer contracts, including IT software services and outsourcing agreements, consulting agreements, and complex statements of work, as well as business partner and other in-bound commercial agreements
- Prepare management reporting to summarize status of contract negotiations and provide information to aid in management decision-making
- Liaise with internal business clients and other members of the global Legal team to efficiently close deals
- Lead and assist with various special projects as assigned, such as: developing standard negotiation positions, stock language, and form contracts; improving contract management approaches and educating internal teams to assure conformity and consistency in application of relevant policies and procedures
- JD or undergraduate degree
- 5 + years’ experience negotiating and drafting IT services, outsourcing and other intellectual property agreements, either in an in-house legal department or legal department of a law firm technology practice group
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, especially in drafting contracts and with customers and senior management
- Responsive and friendly, service-oriented “can-do” attitude
- Flexible team player, willing to work on a variety of matters
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage numerous projects under deadlines in a fast-based and demanding work environment
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with internal clients
- Familiarity with, or willingness to learn technical concepts
- Sound and practical business judgment
- Practical knowledge of contractual law
- Ability to provide quick and efficient services with a strong work ethic