Currently we are looking for an experienced and tech-savvy Middle/Senior Full Stack Developer for our Minsk office to make the team even stronger.
We are building a cutting-edge solution which is part of a larger ecosystem. The solution has 20+ integration points with internal and external systems and allows consumers to buy goods or services directly from a seller over the Internet. The customer uses an eCommerce platform built using IBM WebSphere and BizTalk. The current platform is managed by HCL technologies. Our customer intends to migrate from the current WCS platform to a new platform using Sitecore CMS and Insite for eCommerce capabilities, hosted using Windows Azure.
The customer positions itself as an innovation-driven company and together with EPAM you will help to implement these innovations. Thus, you will evaluate and refine best practices to push technology barriers that will allow the company to offer top-tier products to the clients in increasingly demanding markets.
Variety of challenging tasks, new technologies, great international team, opportunity to learn and gain new experience, interesting projects, direct communication with the customer, innovation Lab opportunities — all this and much more is waiting for you at EPAM!
Business trips to the US and EU as well as potential relocation are possible.
ABOUT THE CUSTOMER
Our customer is a global company that provides high-level services to professionals in the legal, tax, business, compliance, healthcare, audit, risk, and finance markets. They combine their breakthrough technologies with in-depth knowledge of its clients and topnotch subject matter expertise. By providing information and services that deliver vital insights, intelligent tools and high-end solutions, the customer employs approximately 19,000 people worldwide and enables its clients from more than 150 countries to be more effective and efficient.
- Develop new functionality
- Review project documentation, analyze requirements
- Write a well-designed, testable, quality code following clean code principles
- Investigate and resolve issues in a development environment
- Conduct code reviews
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Work both independently and in close collaboration with others in the team and across the business
- Communicate directly with the customer
- Solid knowledge of ASP.NET MVC
- Knowledge of AngularJS
- Understanding of OOP principles
- Good command of English (at least Intermediate (B1) level)
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum
- Good communication skills
- Solid technical expertise and troubleshooting skills
Nice to have
- Umbraco CMS knowledge
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Social package: medical care, sports, family care
- Free English classes
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events