Currently we are looking for an experienced and smart Testing Team Leader for our Brest office to make the team even stronger.
We are building a technology solution for arranging collective copyright licensing services for thousands of clients from different domains. The platform allows clients to gain an access to the content and rights information and enables them to make modifications in the existing functionality.
We need a person who possesses strong leadership skills to get the project under control. As a Testing Team Leader, you will be responsible for coordination of the team and establishing communication with the customer. You will participate in groomings, feature discovery, retrospectives to ensure high performance and reliability of the team.
We offer you not only an opportunity to level up your leadership skills, but also the possibility of business trips to the customer location in the USA.
ABOUT THE CUSTOMER
Our customer is a US-based company that provides licensing services and technology solutions to business services and consulting, chemical manufacturing, energy, engineering and construction, financial services, food and beverage, healthcare, life sciences, publishing, and technology industries globally. Being named one of the top 100 companies that matter most in the digital content industry, the customer creates global licensing and content solutions that make copyright work.
- Be responsible for test planning and test strategy preparation
- Develop and review test cases
- Coordinate the team
- Establish communication with the customer
- Participate in groomings, feature discovery, retrospective to ensure high performance of the team
- Resolve production issues
- Participate in regression
- Report to QA Lead on the customer’s side
- Communicate with the customer and other team members to clarify business requirements
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Ability to gain a deep insight on the system
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Good communication and problem solving skills
- High attention to detail
- Good command of English: Intermediate (B1) and higher level
- Intermediate level of Russian is required
Nice to have
- Automation experience
- Kanban experience
- Relocation package for those who relocate to Brest from other locations
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Social package: medical care, sports, family care
- Free English classes
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events