Currently we are looking for a Software Integration Engineer for our Minsk office to make our Integration Team even stronger.
We are working on integration of a big amount of our client’s systems, and we need a smart and ready-to-learn person to help us to perform this challenging task. More than 30 interconnected systems are waiting for integration, more than 60 information scenarios are presented and what is more, a new system is being developed — and that means 30 new scenarios additionally. Thus, a lot of interesting and challenging tasks are waiting for you.
As a Software Integration Engineer, you will be involved into data modification to ensure the top-notch data transfer among all the systems. We use IBM WebSphere Cast Iron for integration, and in case you don’t have experience in it, we will provide all necessary training. Your main duties will also include daily communication with the customer and PM to clarify business requirements.
We offer you a great opportunity to join our close-knit team of professionals and gain extensive knowledge of the integration stream. Business trips to customer’s headquarters in London are possible.
ABOUT THE CUSTOMER
Our customer is a worldwide famous luxury fashion house which distributes premium clothing, accessories, perfumes and cosmetics. Being one of the world's most valuable brands, they constantly provide their clients with growth opportunities across their existing channels, products and regions. As a global luxury retailer and manufacturer, the customer employs nearly 11,000 people in over 50 countries and operates in nearly 500 retail locations all over the world.
- Use IBM Cast Iron for integration purposes
- Help resolving issues in the current interfaces
- Communicate with the customer on a daily basis
- Participate in daily sync-ups with the Project Manager
- 2+ years’ experience working in a software engineering or similar position
- Experience with Java or any other OOP programming language
- Experience with ESB (Enterprise Service Bus) from any vendor is highly desirable (SAP/IBM/TIBCO/Oracle/MuleSoft, etc.), ideally IBM Cast Iron
- Strong experience with integration is a must
- Good command of English (Intermediate level and higher)
- Ability to handle large amounts of data
- Ability to work as part of the team
- Good communication and organizational skills
Nice to have
- SAP PI experience
- Agile/Kanban experience
- Possibility of business trips to the customer's location
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Social package - medical care, sports, family care
- Free English classes
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events