As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you will be working on a very interesting project for a Silicon Valley customer, the leader in enterprise secure file sharing and synchronization.
This project is a real opportunity to hone your skills in scripting languages and continuous integration and get unique experience in building and promotion of different code, process quality metrics and systems. We focus on performance and stability and use the latest features to increase them.
We invite you to join the team of professionals to solve really interestingtasks and deliver the product of the highest quality. If you strive to extend your technical knowledge due to usage of cutting-edge technologies and solving challenging DevOps tasks – this project is the perfect place for you.
About the customer
Our client is an ISV customer from Silicon Valley, with true “startup” spirit within the team, and Google-like approach to work. They provide the same services as DropBox does, but with much more enhanced security, seamless and automatic access to documents, files, and shared folders and many other great features DropBox does not have. For example, it’s file distribution to a mobile workforce, real-time document back-up and continuous availability, and secure large files sending and FTP replacement.
- Setup CI services and environment
- Promote CI and automation
- Build and promote different code/process quality metrics/systems (act as an initiator and drive the whole process
- Act as a point of conjunction among software engineering, QA, and operations teams
- Strong experience in and knowledge ofwide range of build tools and scripting languages (Python, Bash, PowerShell) for both Windows and Linux platforms
- Good understanding of RESTful web services
- Continuous Integration experience (preferably Jenkins and/or TeamCity)
- Understand continuous delivery and configuration management concepts. Must be familiar with clouds and CM tools and frameworks (Chef, SALT, etc.)
- Development background – ability to read and modify code and fix build issues
- Experience with test automation
- English of at least Intermediate level
- Possibility to go on long-term (at least one month long once a year) business trips to California
Nice to have
- Good command of English (Upper-Intermediate and higher level)
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills
- Experience working on international projects
- Experience in static code analysis
- Innovative solutions delivery to the world’s digital changes
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Engineering, corporate and social events
- Social package: professional & soft skills trainings, medical & family care programs, sports
- Free English classes
- Flexible working schedule